LVGS is opening Fall Softball Registration. Fall Softball provides players with an opportunity to develop their skills at each age level. The Fall is often a time to prepare the girls to "move up" to the next age level so they have time to understand any new rules in a more relaxed setting.
Due to the current situation with COVID-19, LVGS is opening registration for a non-refundable deposit of $10. The total cost for 6U is $65, & $75 for 8U, 10U, & 12U. The balance will be due on 9/4 prior to the first game and as the league formalizes the format and gains assent from the neighboring clubs against whom LV will compete for the Fall Ball Season.
LV will be looking to play against other teams in the immediate area such as DAA, Warrington, & Deep Run. The season will start with team practices to teach any new rules and all games will be played on Sunday afternoons (Typically at 1 or 3 pm).
Fall Ball Divisions
- To be eligible for a division player must be under their division age by Jan 1 2020.
- Register for age appropriate division. Flexible rostering will permit skill based adjustments.
- $10 Non-Refundable Deposit accepted at registration
- A great way to get girls acclimated to new rules, maintain interest, and build skills!
- 14U Fury - The Fury is a full travel program!
- 18U VIGS - Rec Team for the older girls in the organization!
- Fury Black 2006 Birth Year
- Fury Gold 2007 Birth Year
LVGS 6U is Participating in Quick Ball!!!
“Enjoyable fundamentals.” That is the easiest way to describe USA Quickball 4-6U, an exciting new youth sports program created for children who are just beginning to explore the game of softball. Each time a player steps onto the field, she will learn about the game and then play a game. Skills stations focus on the proper way to execute all essential diamond skills!
Watch the video below to see what its all about!
Dick's Sporting Goods Loves LVGS!
Download the TeamSnap App Below!
From newly introduced players to girls with advanced skills we have a team for you!
Lenape Valley Girls Softball has a proud history. We compete, but we are also committed to the development of our girls at each level. Our coaches attempt to design a targeted training plan for each girl, recognize their strengths and areas of opportunity, and we emphasize the FUN!
Clinics, Skill Development, and Instruction
215-378-3487 • email@example.com