Lenape Valley Girls Softball is proud to offer our winter clinics at Redline Athletics! 15 young ladies, ages 7 and up will work with Coach Ali Abelson to build their skills and their understanding of the game of softball. It is a great opportunity, great time of the year, and a great cost(only $50!!).
Due to Covid considerations, Redline can only welcome 15 participants, and they must be comfortable wearing their masks their entire time at the clinic.
Spring Intramural Divisions
- To be eligible for a division player must be under their division age by Jan 1 2020.
- Register for age appropriate division. Flexible rostering will permit skill based adjustments.
- $10 Non-Refundable Deposit accepted at registration
- A great way to get girls acclimated to new rules, maintain interest, and build skills!
- 14U Fury - The Fury is a full travel program!
- 18U VIGS - Rec Team for the older girls in the organization!
- Fury Black 2006 Birth Year
- Fury Gold 2007 Birth Year
- 10U Sunday Select - For the softballer that needs more!
For the 2021 Softball season, LVGS will not be providing pants as part of the league fees. They can be purchased OPTIONALLY through the league at checkout.
LVGS 6U is Participating in Quick Ball!!!
“Enjoyable fundamentals.” That is the easiest way to describe USA Quickball 4-6U, an exciting new youth sports program created for children who are just beginning to explore the game of softball. Each time a player steps onto the field, she will learn about the game and then play a game. Skills stations focus on the proper way to execute all essential diamond skills!
Watch the video below to see what its all about!
Dick's Sporting Goods Loves LVGS!
Download the TeamSnap App Below!
From newly introduced players to girls with advanced skills we have a team for you!
Lenape Valley Girls Softball has a proud history. We compete, but we are also committed to the development of our girls at each level. Our coaches attempt to design a targeted training plan for each girl, recognize their strengths and areas of opportunity, and we emphasize the FUN!
Clinics, Skill Development, and Instruction
215-378-3487 • firstname.lastname@example.org