We are excited to open the registration for the 2020 season! This year's softball season is going to be a great one. So many great girls have been associated with LVGS over the years. Whether your young soft-baller is a veteran LVGS player, or new to the league, we want everyone to have fun, develop friendships, and grow their skills.
- To be eligible for a division player must be under their division age by Jan 1 2020.
- Register for age appropriate division. Flexible rostering will permit skill based adjustments.
- $30 Volunteer Fee for Parents. Refunded at end of Season or applied to future LVGS registrations.
- A great way to have fun in the spring, learn the game, & make new friends!
- 10U SS - Develop as a player into someone who may be able to play travel or high school
- 14U Fury - The Fury is a full travel program!
- 18U VIGS - Rec Team for the older girls in the organization!
LVGS 6U is Participating in Quick Ball!!!
“Enjoyable fundamentals.” That is the easiest way to describe USA Quickball 4-6U, an exciting new youth sports program created for children who are just beginning to explore the game of softball. Each time a player steps onto the field, she will learn about the game and then play a game. Skills stations focus on the proper way to execute all essential diamond skills!
Watch the video below to see what its all about!
Dick's Sporting Goods Loves LVGS!
Age Groups - 8U, 10U, & 12U
- Session #1 (Intro to fundamentals) - Sunday February 16th 4:30-6:00pm
- Session #2 (Hitting fundamentals) - Sunday February 23rd 5:00-6:30pm
- Session #3 (Putting it all together!) - Sunday March 8th 1:00-2:30pm
Download the TeamSnap App Below!
From newly introduced players to girls with advanced skills we have a team for you!
Lenape Valley Girls Softball has a proud history. We compete, but we are also committed to the development of our girls at each level. Our coaches attempt to design a targeted training plan for each girl, recognize their strengths and areas of opportunity, and we emphasize the FUN!
Clinics, Skill Development, and Instruction
215-378-3487 • firstname.lastname@example.org